Shalom Tel Aviv is a results-driven strategic communications and marketing firm with expertise in multiple disciplines and industries. Our goal is to empower our clients by helping to build comprehensive strategies that advance their business and organizational goals, based on deep understanding of their business and market, creative thinking, impactful storytelling, networking, and partnership.
Communicating your story has become a challenging task. How do you build your story? How do you get your message across, and on which platform? How do you differentiate yourself from the pack?
- Strategic public relations plan
- Brand positioning
- Messaging & storytelling
- Thought leadership
- Risk management
- Media relations
- Media training
- Internal communications
Shalom Tel Aviv has a track record of advising on a wide array of business transactions, supporting corporate reputation and helping companies and boards prepare and respond effectively to business challenges.
- Transactions, IPO and M&As
- Shareholders activism
- Management buyout
- Supporting global and local investment funds
- Hostile takeover
- Corporate governance
Most crises can be avoided through risk management, but the working assumption of every organization should be that they will happen.
- Communications risk management
- Ad hoc crisis management and damage control
- Litigation support
- Regulation impact
Our strategy department works with the media consultants to bring our clients fresh thinking, in-depth research, and new insights into their market and media handling.
- Industry competitive analysis
- Audience research
- Media overview
- Social listening and campaign analysis
With almost 90% of Israelis consuming news and information through digital platforms, you have to make sure your online presence is relevant and effective.
- Digital Strategy
- Channel & Audience Development
- Social Branding
- Campaign & Content Development
- Social Channel Management
- Influencer Relations Program
- Online monitoring and reporting
Helping our clients develop their positioning and reach their audiences through marketing content and events.
- Brand positioning and messaging
- Online presence
- Marketing collaterals
Start-ups in their early stages tend not to allocate resources to marketing, but a comprehensive marketing strategy is essential for growth in all aspects: raising capital, hiring, customer reach-out, and so on. Shalom Tel Aviv offers startups a marketing communications package adapted to their size and needs.
- Differentiation, Positioning and storytelling
- Marketing collaterals
- Building digital assets
Almost two-thirds of the companies in the world (64%) have experienced some type of cyberattack that resulted in severe data breaches. The extensive effects of these events on a company’s reputation and financial results are almost always damaging.
Advance preparation for cyber events enables each company to practice “dry runs” and prepare preemptively, focusing on the various aspects of risk management for cyber events, on ways to respond effectively to different scenarios and on the various interfaces with the media and other entities, both intra- and extra-organizational.
The advance preparation process includes the following stages:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the organization’s systems, and the interfaces between them and external actors such as clients, suppliers, etc.
- Analyzing the obligatory regulatory environment and the interested parties, both internal and external
- Formulating possible communications scenarios to deal effectively with a cyberattack on the organization
- Understanding the communications risks – both short-term and long-term – deriving from each of these scenarios
- Formulating the major operating principles and messages relevant to each scenario
- Preparing formats for responses to the various scenarios and to the interested parties: the media, the employees and the relevant external interfaces, such as clients, investors, etc.